This Award Comes Easy
This week I was wonderfully surprised with two awards. I am going to separate them into different posts because this one is a long one!
My very good friend Indigo over at IndigoWrath has awarded me with the Best Follower Award! This one makes me very happy because well, with all of the amazing blogs that I read daily, this comes easy to me. Especially with him. His blog never, ever fails to entertain. He is a truly gifted writer in a world where everyone is an artist, and he most certainly shines through and above with his intelligent and witty pieces. You really should go and check him out.
So, with this award comes a little work. I have to pass this along to a few other lovely followers and amazing writers, and then I have to answer some questions. A whole whack of them to be precise. I am hoping that with my new found love of really finding out who everyone is in this crazy blogosphere that everyone else will find this stuff about me just as interesting. If not, that's okay too. I sometimes think I can be quite boring myself, so I really don't mind!
And here are the questions. The whole whack of them:
1. What is your current obsession?
The Sims 3. That's embarrassing for me to admit.
2. What are you wearing today?
Jeans, a long sleeved shirt and zip up hoodie.
3. What's for dinner?
4. What's the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
Dave talking business on the phone.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Indigo? He is amazing!
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Water. And an oxygen mask. It gets VERY hot here in the summer.
9. If you could go anywhere in the word for the next hour, where would you go?
I would go have a cocktail with my parents in Panama.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Macedonian, since it's my background. I knew it once, but it has since been lost.
11. What's your favourite quote?
"Hope for the best but prepare for the worst". From a fortune cookie a long time ago. Am I a pessimist or what?
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Me when I am 50. I have a few questions.
13. What is your favourite colour?
Green and brown! I know that's two, but I love them both the same.
14. Give us three styling tips that work for you.
Brush your teeth, hair, and act like you look good.
15. What is your dream job?
To be a bestselling novelist.
16. What's your favourite magazine?
Hmmm. I don;t read magazine's much. Anything video game related?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A DVD shelf. They are currently tucked away in my closet (what with the ghetto family room and all) and this is making me sad.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Well, this is just a personal preference but I don't love tight clothing. I am talking painted on tight. I don't need to see every nook and cranny, know what I mean?
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
*Ahem* A who in the what now?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
One that makes me look hot.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Feed my cats.
22. What are your favourite movies?
Save the Green Planet, Ju-On, Stand By Me. To name a few.
23. What inspires you?
Beauty. Nature. Kindness.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Kato. Or Donks. As in donkey.
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Put on my pajamas, wrap a blanket around myself and get lost in a movie or video game.
27. What makes you go wild?
A good beat.
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
All of the ones that I follow!
29. Favourite dessert/ sweet?
Cheesecake. It will be my demise.
30. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
31. Favourite season?
Winter. It's a love/ hate relationship though.
32. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me?
Some kind of casserole. They have become my specialty as of late. And it's winter! So it would be comfort food for sure.
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
I have not learned that yet. I usually complain and swear a bit and then get over it. Never confront the person though.
34. What are you afraid of the most?
The people I love getting hurt or dying.
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what is the first thing you thought?
I don't want to brush my teeth. Sigh.
36. What brings a smile to your face instantly?
37. A word you say a lot?
38. What would you do if you were made president for one day?
Legalize gay marriage everywhere. What's the big friggin' deal already?
39. What is the one thing that keeps you going?
My family. The promise of fame and fortune.
40. What word drives you crazy when you hear it?
BOOERNS. I don't even know if I spelled it correctly. THAT'S how much I hate it. I refuse to look it up.
41. What's your least favourite character trait?
I am a huge grump in the morning.
And then I have to add my own. Hmm. That's a hard one. I am going to have to ask:
42. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
A no-brainer. Quit my effing job.
And there you have it! And now I have to tag a few people in return for this award. Please feel free to do with it as you wish my friends. You can accept it and make your blog that much prettier and that's that, or you can follow the above format. Whatever you wish!
I would love to pass this award on to:
Kristy over at This Train of Thought Has Been Derailed- How much do I heart Kristy? She was one of my first followers and one who is very encouraging and lovely. Her blog is ALWAYS an interesting read, and I am never bored when I am visiting. Go and check her out folks, you won't be disappointed!
Ian over at The Daily Dose of Reality- I always love what he has to say. Always. And I love reading his comments too! Truly an entertaining read, he has an opinion about everything and I love that. Check him out!
Ally over at Tales of A Fourth Grade Nothing- Her blog is wonderful to read. She is honest, true and hilarious. And you are guaranteed a walk down memory lane with almost every post. I love this about her! We are Judy Blume sisters!
Liz over at the The Butterfly Effect- Truly one of my favourite people on this planet, her blog is one I am always anticipating to read! She is a true writer, and she does it honestly. This is what I love about her. Among other things!
Billy at "Why", "How", And Other Abstract Questions- Ok so this guy? Amazing. His blog is so intelligently funny that I believe a laugh track sounds out of his butt every time he speaks. If ever I need a loooong, good laugh, I know where to go. You should go there also.
Whew! I told you this one was work! My goodness! I hope you all enjoyed! I know I did!